Luckily jailbreak ios 6.0.1 is available now, and you will install and download Cydia, but its only tethered jailbreak plus it only works on the following devices:
• iPhone 4 (GSM)
• iPhone 4 (CDMA)
• iPhone 3GS
• iPod Touch 4G
The jailbreak software for iOS 6.0.1/6.0 on iPhone 4/3G, & iPod Touch 4G available for download, with step by step instructions for Cydia Download. Please make use of the following website link to Jailbreak ios 6.0.1 now (tethered jailbreak).
This downgrade instructions are produced for users who may have an apple iphone 4/3GS or ipod itouch 4G running ios 6.0.1 that want to downgrade ios 6.0.1 to iOS 5.1.1 to be able to do Untethered Jailbreak. This downgrade method is only going to work if your device meets the subsequent conditions:
1. Your device model can be an iPhone 4, apple iphone or iPod Touch 4G running ios 6.0.1.
2. You have saved your SHSH blobs for iOS 5.1.1 (firmware you want to downgrade to).
SHSH Blobs can be like a signature of one’s device. They actually exist because Apple are used to control the manual software downgrade of iOS devices. These Blobs are unique for each and every device, & iOS version.
For those devices that satisfy the two conditions above, please follow the instructions below to downgrade 6.0.1 to five.0.1:
• STEP1: Produce a folder on your hard drive and call it downgrade to store each of the necessary files.
• STEP2: Download Redsn0w for windows or Redsn0w for mac, and drop it inside the downgrade folder you made in step 1.
• STEP3: Download iOS 5.1.1 which is applicable on your device (firmware you wish to downgrade to):
o iPhone 4 (GSM) iOS 5.1.1
o iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5.1.1
o iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1.1
o iPod Touch 4G iOS 5.1.1
• STEP4: Extract the Redsn0w ZIP file you downloaded, by doing right click on windows or double click on Mac.
• STEP5: Click Extras>Even more>Restore>IPSW. Then navigate for your iOS 5.1.1 IPSW file (downloaded in step 3).
• STEP6: In case you depend on Ultrasn0w unlock, when prompted by Redsn0w, click Yes to “Prevent Baseband Update” and after that click OK button on the following DFU screen.
• STEP7: Now, connect your device to your computer, turn it off, and keep to the on screen instructions to place iPhone in DFU Mode.
• STEP8: All you have to do now’s just wait for your device & redsn0w to finish the downgrade process. As soon as the process is successfully completed, redsnow can have the next message (restore successful). So that now you must iOS 5.1.1.
To accomplish Untethered Jailbreak on iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone, iPad or apple ipod touch please select the website link that follows: Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1.
Please follow this link for more info on cydia