Why? Simple, because copying your iOS device is an easy task, and although it does not take long to do, this will pretty much save your valuable life, in the event the time comes as well as for any reason you lose, delete, or damage your data in your device, then all you want do to retrieve it all to regenerate iPhone from backup, therefore the right question needs to be Why don’t you!Storing your iPhone, iPad, or maybe your itouch has a nothing more than just sticking your cable connector to your iOS device. A lot of users have found they already have lost a lot of data after restoring their device to the simple fact that they failed to use iTunes properly. Specially that iTunes changed significantly with time.
How you can Backup iPhone? or iPad, iPod Touch
1. Connect your iOS device in your PC or Mac with your cable connector.
2. Make sure that you will find the latest version of iTunes. A pop-up window can look on your hard drive in case you don’t and this will prompt you to upgrade.
3. When your iTunes player has detected that you’ve connected these devices, select iPhone in the top right side of iTunes.
4. Under the Backups window, select where would you like to save your valuable backup, iCloud or This computer.
5. Then under Manually Backup and Restore click Back Up Now.
6. Once done, you’ve got just successfully duplicated your iPhone, iPad or itouch.
How to Restore iPhone from backup? or iPad, iPod Touch
1. Connect your iOS device on your PC or Mac utilizing your cable connector.
2. Make sure you will find the latest version of iTunes. A pop-up window will appear on your desktop should you don’t and it’ll prompt you to upgrade.
3. When your iTunes player has detected you have connected the product, select iPhone on the top right side of iTunes.
4. In the Backups window, under Manually Backup and Restore select Restore Backup.
5. A show up message will prompt you to select the your current device, since you may have several backups for many devices from before.
6. After you choose your device click Restore.
7. Once done, you have just successfully restored your iPhone, iPad or ipod itouch.
Please follow this link for more info on Backup iPhone